School News & Announcements!
- What: Goldonna Wildcat 5K Color Run
- When: Saturday, November 15th @ 10am
- Who: Runners, Walkers, & Crawlers
- Where: Goldonna Elem/Jr. High
- Early Registration Fee: $25 per person
(Includes a T-shirt, sunglasses, & color packet)
- Early Registration $25 - Until November 7th (Shirt, glasses, color)
- Event Day Registration $25 – No Shirt
- Kids 6-12 $15 – No Shirt
- Kids 5 and under Free – No Shirt
Children are allowed to participate in the event at registration price if they would like a T-shirt. There is no age minimum/maximum to participate in the color run. However, please be advised that you WILL MOST LIKELY be “dusted” with colored powder at some point during the event. There is a great chance it will be on your clothing, skin, hair, shoes, stroller, phone, and/or anything else exposed. This is a family-friendly event, but please plan accordingly if you are bringing small children.
*Everyone walking/running in the event MUST BE REGISTERED!
Early Registration Forms are due Friday, November 7th.
Fall Carnival- Nov. 7th Fall Carnival Reminders.
- Coke War
- Candy Competition
- Classroom Basket Donations
- Carnival Donations
- Tuesday –Camouflage or Pajama Day – Wear your camouflage or pajamas that are appropriate for school
- Wednesday – Wildcat Wild Day – fix your hair in a crazy way, wear your crazy socks, wear your clothing inside out or put on your favorite wildcat spirit wear
- Thursday- Dare Day- Wear red shirts in support of DARE and give a $1 donation to DARE for your jeans and a $1 donation for a hat!
- Friday- Geriatric/Geek Day – dress as your favorite elderly person or “nerd”
FCA See You at the Pole
Click here to get the PDF
Directions for parents to set up Jcampus can be found in PDF form here
Check out these sites!
All questions and answers for morning quiz bowl announcements will come from the links provided!
Increase your knowledge now!
WILDCAT NEWSLETTER FOR NOVEMBER 14, 2014
Is your child struggling in school?
Project 212 will be available free of charge to students who are currently attending Fairview Alpha and Goldonna schools for four weeks beginning June 2. Classes will meet Monday through Friday from June 2 until June 27th.
Transportation will be provided to and from pick up points throughout the district.
Students enrolled in the Project 212 summer program will have the opportunity to participate in remedial math and reading activities as well as practice their skills in the computer lab.
Reserve a space for your child today by returning a completed application to Mrs. Iris Yount at Fairview Alpha Elementary.
Applications will be evaluated for academic need and preference will be given to those with the greatest need on a first-come first-served basis.
PHOTOS FROM OUR QUIZ BOWL MEET, 3rd GRADE LOUISIANA PROJECTS & BANK AT SCHOOL!
Visit our Web Scrapbook page to see all of our photo slideshows!!!
Check out the LDOE's 2014-2015 Assessment Sample Questions
Visit the Louisiana Department of Education's website to look at this year's practice tests.
CHECK OUT THE NEW PAW PRINTS!
We’re working on them as weather permits and hope to have them all complete soon!
View Photo Slideshow!
Great new photos on our Online Scrapbook and PBIS pages!
We are accepting any uniforms that students may have outgrown in the last school year.
We will distribute them to students in need.
Students that need help with school uniforms, please contact Mrs. Sanders at the school.